Latest bunch of parts have arrived! Naturally via Jesse Streeter
2x Double DIN Mounting Kits to suit the centre console
Timing Belt suit F6A
2x Water Pump
Enough Oil Seals for 2x Timing services
Timing Belt for F5B – Pretty damn certain this is the same as the other one
2x Timing Belt Tensioners
2x Complete Engine Gasket Kits – yes, same part number for both F5B and F6A
Not much happening lately, summer arriving soon which sucks arse.
New Suzuki Sport mounts arrived today via Streeter, slightly harder than stock I believe.
Picked up the new fuel filter (Z518),
Windscreen is finally out, worse rust than I though – but not holey.
Picked up the bits from the powdercoaters, cost was a smidge more than I hoped but still awesome.
Not pictured, lower front crossmember.
Blaaack silicon vacuum hose arrived from eBay, surprisingly quick from HK.
Dropped off a box of stuff to the powdercoaters today, couple brackets on the engine, some light mounting ones and the front main member. Should be ready in a week or two.
Sent a request through to Streeter for a Suzuki Sport mount kit – replacements for all 4 mounts in the engine bay, pretty sure they are slightly firmer too.
Still no luck getting windscreen out, first place I made an appointment with (who never turned up) hasn’t contacted me. Sent a SMS to reschedule and no luck yet.
Another place further away quoted me cheap < lots with no real guesses as to time.
Found a new set of wind deflectors for the doors on Yahoo Auctions, sent a request off to a local place to see how much to get in with his next container – don’t think they’d survive a postal trip.
Oh, ordered some black silicon vacuum hose off eBay for all the cars.
Ordered 2 sets of outer tie-rods from a Chinese company for possibly both Altos.
Total cost delivered matches cost of 2 genuine ones – undelivered.
If I’m unimpressed with the quality I’ll only use them on RSR550 and go genuine for RSR660
Update: Enquired about order status; received refund due to parts NLA
- 1x 77831-71B50-M69 – Front/Rear ‘Works RS/R Fulltime 4WD’ Decal
- 1x 11955-73B50 – F5B Emissions Decal
- 1x 11955-64D03 – F6A Emissions Decal
Made my most expensive order to date with Streeter.
Soon to be on its way from Japan:
New outer tie-rods and a rack rebuild will mean a complete new front suspension setup
- 4x 11686-85501 – Engine Mounting Pad/Cushion
- 4x 11684-85501 – Engine Mounting Pad/Cushion
- 4x 11685-85000 – Engine Mounting Washer
- 2x 84618-60D01 – Windscreen Stopper
- 2x 09148-05018 – Windscreen Spacer Second
- 1x 84751-70B00-5PK – Door Mirror Blank-off (Outside)
- 1x 84756-70B00-5PK – Door Mirror Blank-off (Outside)
11685-85000 —> 11685-79J00
- 5x 01550-08303 – Viscous Housing Bolts
- 2x 48541-82H10 – Steering Rack Bushing
- 6x 69571-60D01 – Tailgate Hinge Packing
- 3x 09381-33002 – Rack End Bush Circlip
- 8x 09117-08070 – Axle>Diff Bolts, 8×19
- 6x 48114-73B00 – Steering Wheel Pad Clips
01517-08303 —> 0155008303 —> 01550-0830B